Boiler Repair Service
Quality West offers comprehensive Boiler Repair and Boiler Maintenance services on many brands of residential boiler systems. (We do not service steam boilers or commercial boilers).
We have found that the best way to safeguard and lengthen the life of all heating systems is to make sure it is serviced regularly. Our annual preventative maintenance tune up will help to keep your system in peak condition, lower your home energy costs, and help avoid costly and inconvenient breakdowns.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic
- Written Repair Estimate
- Affordable Repairs
- No Hidden Fees or charges
- NATE Certified Technicians
With over 17 years of experience repairing Air Conditioning systems just like yours, Quality West will quickly identify the problem and make the necessary repairs at an affordable price, backed by our 100% Repair Guarantee.
What to Expect from a Diagnostic Service
When a technician is dispatched to your home, your entire system will be thoroughly checked and tested. The diagnostic fee is only $99.00 and covers the cost of sending a highly trained technician to your door, with a fully stocked vehicle, ready and able to assist you no matter what the cause of the problem.
When our technician has located the source of the problem, he will explain the situation thoroughly, and inform you of the most economical options available to correct the issue. Our UpFront Pricing Guide covers all minor and major repairs. Regardless of the difficulty of the repair, you will know the exact cost to you before the work is done; no hidden costs or surprises after the repair!
Repair VS Replace
Sometimes spending money can end up saving you money. In the case of boiler systems, this is often the case; spending money can really end up saving you money in a short period of time.
Many older boilers are extremely inefficient, with actual fuel efficiencies as low as 50%. Modern boilers, on the other hand, can achieve up to 95% heating efficiency. If you have an older boiler, now is the time to consider replacing it–while there are government and utility incentives to help defray the cost.
Even when an older boiler can be repaired, their efficiency rating cannot be improved. A faulty boiler just creates problems and produces unnecessary expenses. The extra cost of repair, maintenance and normal operation of an older boiler is usually higher that the price of a new boiler replacement.
It is also important to think about the environmental impact your decision will make. Heating and hot water accounts for the majority of the typical fuel bill, and if your boiler is over fifteen years old a replacement would be worth the initial costs. High efficiency boilers can cut bills by 30% and the average family home can save hundreds of dollars annually.
Here is our recommendation for repairing or replacing you system:
- Your heating or cooling system has been maintained annually by a contractor
- Your system is less than 15 years old
- The service repair is less than $400.00
- The heat exchanger or compressor are in good working condition
- You have not had problems up to this point with your a/c, furnace or boiler.
- High utility bills have not affected you.
- You are moving in the next 2 years and extra value will not be added by replacing the equipment.
- Your heating or cooling equipment is over 15 years old.
- The service repair is over $400.00, and repairs are happening more frequently
- Little or no preventive maintenance service has been performed.
- The heat exchanger or air conditioning compressor show signs of failure.
- Increased amounts of heating or air conditioning services are needed.
- Your utilities costs are high and getting higher.
- You are concerned about the environment and have a desire to save energy.
- There are uncomfortable areas in your home or you are concerned about air quality.